What is the first thing that comes to mind on hearing the word conference?
A gathering of a group of people comes together to discuss a common issue for a stipulated period of days. Such gatherings differ in size and purpose but the basic idea of a conference remains the same. Usually, the speakers at the conference are distinguished personalities who are chosen based on their contributions to their respective fields.
Our Role as a Conference Manager
As a conference management service provider we relieve you of the headache of managing the intricacies involved in organizing a conference like:
- Deciding on the venue of the conference depending upon the date, purpose, and budget of the company.
- hosting the conference.
- Sending out registration forms for the attendees and special guests, transportation and boarding of the special guests and keynote speakers.
- Designing invites and brochures depending upon the theme of the conference.
- Creating and maintaining a detailed program.
- schedule the conference and provide the attendees with the same, Managing the name tags and the seating.
- arrangement according to designations attending the conference.
- Arranging for Wi-Fi connectivity and technical infrastructure.